The Tecnicomar Oasi is a small Reverse Osmosis Watermaker ideal for when space is an issue. With a low power consumption they can be powered from a yacht’s batteries, solar or wind power without the need for a generator and are popular on smaller sailing and motor boats that want to stay free from the constraints and expenses of marinas.
These new-generation watermakers use a low-pressure pump to raise water pressure to only 15 bar. The high pressure necessary to activate the reverse osmosis process (55-66 bar) is reached through a hydraulic pressure intensifier. This allows for energy saving of up to 80% compared to conventional desalination plants as it requires only the initial energy of the low pressure pump to produce water.
The OASI is designed for hands-on simplicity and high quality components like the stainless steel base, clamps and high pressure fittings. FDA compliant membranes and filters and TÜV certified lightweight carbon fiber pressure vessels. On request the OASI can be supplied with automatic membrane flushing, electronic control box a remote control for major comfort as well as with an activated charcoal filter to improve the taste of the produce water.
- Low power consumption: 4.8 W / liter (average)
- Automatic pressure regulation
- High and low pressure gauge
- System for automatic flushing of the membranes
- Electronic control unit with microprocessor
- Available voltages: 12 V d.c. / 24 V d.c. / 230 V a.c. (other voltages on request)
- Easy installation, monitoring operation and maintenance.
Showing all 2 results